Kingston Coast Stage 1
– Sewer Pump station works are on track for completion early in the third quarter of 2019.
– Preliminary engineering drawings are now available here. Please note that plans are preliminary and for information purposes only as they are not yet approved, and may be subject to change.
– We anticipate site commencement July 2019
– Expected construction completion – end of 2019
Kingston Coast Stage 2
– Engineering plans are currently being prepared for submission to Council and the Services Authorities for approvals
– Pending approvals, the anticipated commencement on site is fourth quarter 2019
– Expected construction completion – third quarter of 2020
Kingston Village Development (“NAC” Stage 2)
– Internal services infrastructure is complete with inspections and audits underway
– Internal roadworks for Coastal Bvd is nearing completion with asphalt, line-marking and signage to be completed in the coming weeks
– The construction of the Kingston Village Shopping Centre including Woolworths, Dan Murphys, Jets 24hr Gym, Chemist, Medical Centre and specialty retail outlets is well underway and on track for a December 2019 opening.
– Construction of Aldi Supermarket is due to commence end of May, with an anticipated December opening.
Grubb Road Intersection
– Engineering plans pending Vicroads final approvals.
– Anticipated commencement is June 2019, with anticipated completion in November 2019, prior to the opening of the Kingston Village Shopping Centre
Coastal Boulevard Drainage Reserve/Parklands
– Bulk earthworks works have now commenced on site, final shaping and drainage infrastructure to be completed prior to Landscaping
– Landscaping scheduled to commence in July 2019-
– Anticipate completion Spring 2019
Splendour Walk Drainage Reserve/Parklands
– Landscaping plans pending Council final approvals
– Anticipate completion Summer 2019/2020