We are pleased to be able to bring you an update to let you know construction has commenced.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this process and are looking forward to the coming months as we work to bring you one step closer to being the first residents of Kingston Coast.
Here’s whats been happening in Kingston Coast Stage 1:
• Final Council approval received for works to commence 18/10/2019
• Construction works commenced as of 21/10/2019
• Due to delayed commencement, weather permitting our revised expected construction completion is second quarter 2020
• We anticipate titles to follow shortly after completion
What should you do now:
• Update your contact details if necessary by calling 52550800
• Book in your Developer Approval Consultation to review your chosen design to ensure it fits within the Kingston Coast Design Guidelines. This will give you some peace of mind when choosing your builder and design.
• If you are building an investment property, talk to the professionals! A property manager can tell you what the market expects when renting in Kingston & surrounding areas.
• If you are building to sell, talk to the professionals! A good sales agent can make sure you hit your target market with a few key words of wisdom.
• Ask the questions. We are here to help and only a phone call away on 52550880